Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Random Ramblings

2 more weeks. I can't believe how quickly this summer has gone. I have to go get my hair done. My roots are in dire need of some loving. If I can afford it I'll get a cut too but for now I'm going for the colour.

Mary needs her hair cut in a big bad way too. It's long. It's down to her bum long. I'm hoping to get it cut right to her shoulders but that might be pushing it. But - I might bribe her with cash. If I recall, I had to bribe Em with cash too. $1 per inch cut off. I think Mary has enough there to donate so we'll see what I can convince her to do. She didn't get any allowance this month since she'd already spent it so she might welcome the extra cash.

Connor has learned to pee "like Daddy". Apparently the other day when my mom took the kids to Burger King he had to pee and there was no way she was sitting him on the seat so she stood him up and he peed like that. So he's been doing it at home now. Here's the thing though, I didn't know he was peeing like that. So the other day he goes pee and then yells out to me "I pee like Daddy!!" I went in and checked and sure enough, he had the seat up and had peed standing - and he good aim. I couldn't find any pee on the floor, seat or stool.

This morning he woke me up at 6 am to pee. I kept the bathroom light off in hopes that he would stay sleepy and go back to bed. This, unfortunately hampered the aiming process and now I have a mat full of pee to wash.

Can't win 'em all.

No comments:

Post a Comment