Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Niagara Falls Here I Come!!

I love Niagara Falls.

Sean and I used to go there 3 or 4 times a year when we were dating. It was our 'go to' get away. We know the place like the back of our hand now.

When the kids were born we took them a few times, with the obligatory side trip to Marineland (we don't go there anymore though since several whales died and their bears were malnourished (ice cream cones and marshmallows will do that to you ) but I digress....

This is the first time we're going since Connor was born. He won't have any interest in the Ripley's Believe It or Not museum or the Guinness Book of World Records museum but I'm sure he'll love dinosaur mini putt and the fireworks over the falls, so it's a trade off.

And I will love being able to take pictures of the falls and all the beauty with my good camera. So be prepared to be inundated with pictures.

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment