Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Anxiety

I'm having so much anxiety right now.

How will the surgery be done - local or general? And if it's general will I have complications?

What did the CT scan show?

What will my lymph nodes show?

Is the beginning of a new life? And if so is it the new life in which I've had a bad scare and turn over a new leaf and appreciate life that much more or one in which I fight for that very life?

I'm no good not being in control. I'm no good at not knowing. Patience is a virtue...but it's not one of mine. I feel bad for being so distracted and no fun for the kids and easily irritated and I feel like I'm yelling at them and getting frustrated with them for no good reason. It's not their fault and they deserve better.

I've truly never been more scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment