Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

On the Lighter Side of Things

My blog has taken a dark and depressing turn as of late and I don't like it so I'm going to lighten things up today. I don't know with what just yet so let me search the great wide web and I'll be right back.

Why don't you enjoy a song while you wait. This is one of my favorites.



Alright I'm back. Enjoy the song? I used it in a DVD I made of the kids and so everytime I hear the song now I well up. (but in a good way)

So I found a few happy things...

Who doesn't love a  cute dog?!


Who doesn't love a gorgeous sunset? (I took this one myself in Joe Batt's Arm, Newfoundland

I submitted the above picture in a contest for this commercial. I goes much to quickly for me to see if it's actually there so I choose to think it is.




I have been neglecting my camera as of late, I think I need to change that. I'm happy summer is almost here, I'll be able to get out there with it more often and snap away.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there.

And for the rest of you - give your Dad and extra hug today for those of us who can't hug ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment