Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Aaaahhhh Choooooo

I've had about all I can take of these allergies.

I never used to have allergies but thanks to my pregnancy with Connor - not only did I get a gorgeous little boy but I got a whole bunch of skin tags and seasonal allergies. I would have been happy with just the kid.

So right around the beginning of June my allergies start, out of nowhere and I spend the next two months sneezing, snotting, rubbing my eyes and eating crackers for the sole purpose of having something hard and rough in my mouth to scratch my palate with. (I truly think that is the worst symptom)

I can't take decongestants so I have to live with the stuffed up sinuses and though I have a neti pot I'm finding it can't keep up with the constant supply of ick.
I have been taking an antihistamine, which for those who know me well, know that I must truly be suffering. I don't like to take medication for anything.

I used to think allergy sufferers were just exaggerating and being babies. Oh, how little I knew. Imagine having a horrible cold.....every day for 2 months. Yeah, it blows.

But I think I'll survive....because in 3 more days I'll be enjoying a long summer off work, relaxing, with my feet up and a drink in hand. heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment