Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Here We Go Again...

Remember last September when I started my dream job that turned into the 'oh shit, what did I get myself into?" job because the teacher I worked with was...let's just say, less than prepared for Kindergarten?

And then remember in mid October when the Principal hired a new teacher and she was fantastic and my dream job became my dream job?

Well, the teacher is leaving.

I knew she would. I knew from day one she would. I knew her heart belonged to the school she's going back to (the one she came from) but it still sucks. I think what sucks the most is the timing. There is only a week and a half left of school and the Principal has also announced that he's leaving so I'm not sure who is hiring the new teacher and that means I could potentially have to wait until the beginning of September to meet the new teacher....again.

It also means that these past two days of planning for next year could potentially be a gigantic waste of time. A new teacher may not like these plans. A new teacher may be power trippy. A new teacher may make my dream job a nightmare.

Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment