Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Care for a boobie pancake?

So I had my mammogram yesterday. I should get the results by Monday.

I saw the pictures, two lumps, in my armpit. The Dr told me they were lymph nodes ( I knew that ).  He also told me they weren't swollen,  that the other side just didn't have prominent ones. I'm not sure I'm buying that. But we'll see.

Then he sent me for the ultrasound. She spent a lot of time around my lymph node, went off to see the Dr and then came back and did an ultrasound on my spleen. That sent me into a panic since, to my knowledge there is nothing wrong with my spleen. Dr Google assured me that my spleen and lymph nodes are a related system and it would be routine to ultrasound both in this case.

Then they sent me for a chest x ray and then on my merry way.

So I'll know Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment