Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

It's Relay Day!!

Can you tell I'm excited?

Last year I had a foot injury and thought it was broken. I came home after the relay, slept for a bit and then went to urgent care for an x ray.  (it was fine)

This year it's my back. I sneezed yesterday (damned allergies) while I was bent down and twisted the almighty crap out of my back. And now I'm feeling several levels of pain. But I. Don't. Care.

My oldest brother is coming this year as well as a family friend. I'm glad they're coming. It's nice to have people to talk to, especially at 2 am when you're tired and grumpy.

My bff and her partner are coming too. They won't stay all night but I'm so happy they are coming out even for a while. The support means the world to me.

So, I'm going to get packed up, get set up and enjoy the night. I'll fill ya'll in sometime tomorrow or Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment