Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

You want answers?

I want the truth!

You can handle the truth...

Sorry, I really really hate Tom Cruise but I love Jack Nicholson and he far outweighs my hatred of the whack job. Plus, A Few Good Men really is a good movie (I could type the whole Jack Nicholson "you can't handle the truth" speech for you - I've seen the movie that many times - but really, he's way more awesome at it than my blogging it.

Anyhow my "you want answers" was in reference to the Rebus puzzles from my last post.

Here they are!

1. SYMPHON
unfinished symphony



2. M1Y L1I1F1E
for once in my life
(four ones)


3. O_ER_T_O_
painless operation
(the letters p a i n are missing)


And the last two - Jenny you smart cookie!
4. B10
beaten black and blue


5. HERRING
red herring


Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment