Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

All the work was done for me!

Remember how I mentioned that I am a giant Friends fan and I've seen every. single. episode. (multiple times)?

Well, I am the same when it comes to MASH. I've seen every episode of MASH several times. It is my favorite show and has been for a long time. And no matter how many times I see it, I still cry during the episode where Henry Blake gets killed on his way home, I still cry during the episode when Radar goes home and I cry during most of the final episode. So don't let the following post lead you to believe that I have anything but the deepest admiration for all of the actors who've been on MASH.

This post was going to be about the odd resemblance that some of the cast members of MASH have to certain Muppets.  The idea for it came to me because Loretta Swit was in town on Friday and Sean said to me "Did you see Miss Piggy on Breakfast Television?" It took a minute but I figured it out. She was on a local morning show and he thinks (and I have to agree, at least back in the earliest days of MASH) that she somewhat resembles Miss Piggy.

So I went on an image search of Loretta Swit and Miss Piggy - I was going to post them together for your consideration.

And this is what I found.


There it is, in one neat package, Loretta Swit and Miss Piggy together. Do you see it? They could be sisters right?

I then got to thinking....Hmmm....what else can I find?

Jamie Farr                                                                                     Gonzo


Spooky huh?

Kind of like people who look like their pets (or vice versa)

A certainly individual in my family was once married to someone who Sean thought looked like the dog from the Red Dog Beer logo.

Have fun with that.

Happy Sunday - have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment