Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Rest in Peace Little Ones

Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.

It's one of those things that people don't always openly talk about but when they do - they find that there are so many others out there who are sharing the same grief as they are. So many women who've lost a pregnancy - whether it be early on or later. So many women who've babies have been born sleeping. And so many women who's babies lived but for a short time.

It's on this day that we remember the babies who only made it into our arms for a short time - or not at all but will live forever in our hearts. We also remember their families who are left behind to mourn them.

I'm lighting my candle for my own two babies, gone before I ever got to hold them. I often wonder who you would have been but I know one day we'll meet and I'll hold you in my arms.

I'm also lighting my candle in memory of Reagan, Gavin, Zoe and Anna, Kaelen, Angelina and Gabriella, Baby Bulldozer and in memory of the babies lost during pregnancy by so many of my friends...




No comments:

Post a Comment