Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Things

Let's begin by saying Happy 2012. I hope and pray that's exactly what it is.

This morning I decided to start a new blog, this one about work and all things kindergarten. I've got so many resources, so many ideas and so many things to share....what better way to do it.

For now, of course, I'm a bit limited on what I can share since I'm not at work, though most of my resources are at home (I didn't leave any of my resources or toys at school, I didn't trust that they'd be there and in good condition when I got back) But as I'm going through my files in the basement and organizing the rest of my resources I can revisit them and share them. And when I get back to work I can share what's happening in the classroom too.

So feel free to check out my new blog and if you know a teacher feel free to pass it along to them.

I'm extremely tired today. We had friends over for cards last night and I didn't get to bed until after 1 am. I haven't been up that late in - well, I'm not sure how long. I even went so far as to put Connor's clock back an hour. He knows he's not allowed to come out of bed until 7 am so before I went to bed I put his clock back in order to buy myself an extra hour sleep. It worked like a charm but I'm still really tired. I don't sleep well these days.

I've found a new fun addiction too. I joined Pinterest and am hooked. I'm getting some amazing ideas for the kids, for the house, the classroom and recipes. It's a bit too much fun.

Wow - I need to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment