Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

okay so maybe not.....

I'm feeling a little more optimistic today. Maybe not 100% but not as hormonal as I was yesterday.

I toyed with the idea of calling to see if they'd made a decision and decided against it. It's only been a month. They have a lot of people they need to hire and a lot of paperwork to sort out. Besides, calling isn't going to tell me if I got the job, I may end up with more questions than answers and feel even worse!

I'm not necessarily out of the woods yet and while I haven't had a phone call yet, it doesn't mean I won't.

In the meantime, I've just finished an interview for the daycare. I'm rewriting some of my policies and in the wise words of a poster Sean saw when he worked at Leon's.....

be happy with what you have while you work toward what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment