Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Didn't I tell ya....

It's always something.

So I went for my little document exchange thing with the board. One of the documents required was a Pastoral Reference Letter. (I blogged about getting it before) I said "yep, it's right there with my resume" So the lady pulls it out, takes a look at it and says the only problem is that the Priest checked off the boxes that say he knows my family and me through personal interview but he needs to check off the boxes that say he has personal knowledge of my being a member of the parish. Without that they can't push my file through

Yeah.

So I'm back to square one. I've got a phone call into the Priest and if he doesn't return my call by 3:00 I'll call again. And again and again. Is it wrong to harass a man of the cloth? I will beg and plead and promise to personally come and say hello to him at the end of mass every. single. weekend if he'll click off those two nice little boxes for me.

And then I'll be able to breathe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment