Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Frustrated and impatient

Did I mention I'm frustrated? Still!

I spoke with my former employer and she's going to give me a letter of reference, I'll pick it up Friday.
I spoke with my oldest friend, she's going to give me a letter - just waiting for it to be emailed. UGH!
I emailed my former daycare parent again, gently nagging. No reply. Double UGH!

I know for sure I have my former employers letter, I will have it Friday. I can bring the names and number of existing clients with the stipulation that they don't call unless I am being offered the job.
And then I thought, it would be great to have a former co worker. Well, I'm still chatty with a couple of them....
then it hit me. DUH!!!! My sister in law is a former co worker. It's how I met Sean!!!

So I called my sister in law and asked if she'd do me a letter as a former co worker and since my sister in law hyphenates her name I asked that she just omit her married name (same as mine) and use only her maiden name.
Done and done. I have no worries that her letter will be in my inbox tomorrow.

And, my best friends sister is a teacher so she emailed me a pretty awesome outline of the questions her sister was asked (different school board but how different could the process be?)

So now, while I stress about having these references in my hands and what am I going to wear and if I get the job should I put Connor in daycare full time or should Sean switch his schedule and crap, maybe I should put Connor on the waiting list at the daycare while I'm there getting my letter I am studying the questions and developing my answers.

Nothing like putting the cart before the horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment