Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

30 Things - #5

To see what this is about click here

5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

1- My kids. Yeah, it's a no brainer, I know. My kids make me happy, even when they make me mad. They are the best thing, the only worthwhile thing I've ever done with my life or ever will. They are my miracle.

2- My husband. Cliche perhaps but I'll tell you what, we've been in some dark places, Sean and I and the fact that we not only came out the other side but came out together and stronger than we were before makes me happy. I know I can count on him for anything and he knows the same.

3- My family. I am one of the lucky ones whose family are also friends. Our social events always include my mom and brothers and Sean's brothers. Not because we have to invite them but because we enjoy their company. They are fun people, all of them, and that means spending time with them just because.

4- My friends - both near and far. My friends give me strength, they make me laugh, the inspire me and the accept me for the hot mess I am. How can that not make you happy?

5- Life. I genuinely love life. I might complain every now and again but there isn't a thing I would change in my life (not even cancer if you can believe that - I gained a lot from the experience) Life makes me happy. The ups, the downs, the future the past....it's a heck of an experience. It's exciting.


That one was a little too easy.

On a side note, happy Independence Day to my American readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment