To see what this is all about click here.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could
This one might be tough.
1. Stop skipping school! You are smart enough that you wouldn't have to work that hard to get really good grades - grades worthy of going to university for your ECE rather than college. And then you can go to teacher college and become a certified teacher instead of an ECE.
2. Listen to your parents a little more often (not all the time - let's face it, you are 16!) You don't know it now, but you'll realize later...they are right about most things.
3. Don't get your self esteem from boyfriends. Most of the guys you'll date between now and when you meet Sean will be douche bags. I'm not saying don't date them, but keep in mind they are not 'the one' so have fun with it but don't expect too much. There is one exception.
4. Build stronger friendships. Besides your bff you are not really friends with anyone from your highschool days. While that's not unusual, there are a few friendships you wish you hadn't let fade away.
5. QUIT SMOKING!!! Like a fool I smoked for nearly18 years. I wish I'd never started but I did so I wish I'd quit sooner.
6. Do one thing a week that is new, scary and outside of your comfort zone. It will make it easier to do as an adult.
7. You are responsible for your own happiness. No one else can make you happy - they can only contribute to your happiness.
8. Enjoy this time. You don't think so now but this really is the time of your life.
9. Be confident. You are smart, attractive and fun. You have no reason to be shy.
10. Do something with that hair dammit. It looks like shit!!