For the next 30 days (or so) I'm going to answer the following questions. Much like those 25 Facts About Me type of things people used to do on FB.
Anyhow these are the 30 things and I'll tackle one each day (not everyday - I do have a vacation to go on!) And through it you'll get to know me a little better and I'll probably learn a thing or two about myself too.
So here are the 30 things,
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
So, here's number 1
20 random facts about me.
1. I still have a stuffed dog my grandmother gave me when I was 8. It's a beagle and his name is BJ. He's quite threadbare now but I can't bring myself to let him go.
2. I am left handed but I bat and golf right handed.
3. I hate country music. Yep, I said hate.
4. I sucked my right index finger until I was 10
5. I always wanted to be a writer. I also wanted to be a lawyer and a teacher.
6. I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue.
7. I can't wear high heels. They give my blisters on the backs of my ankles.
8. My personality has changed more in the last year than in the 37 years before that.
9. I don't begrudge aging.
10. I would love to lose weight but love food far too much.
11. I'm incredibly impatient
12. I am never late and most often I'm 5 minutes early.
13. I have never eaten rabbit, duck or venison (unless you count moose)
14. I love to fish but have only done so a handful of times
15. I consider myself to be pretty talentless. I can't dance or sing or do anything else 'extremely well'
16. I am a morning person.
17. My favorite food is chicken. Eggs are a close second.
18. I don't like chocolate cake. I prefer vanilla.
19. I wanted 6 kids but time and fertility were not on my side.
20. I have to sleep with a blanket covering me up all the way to my shoulders.
So there, you have it. 20 things you