Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I Love You, Man

Have you seen it?

If you haven't you should.

I saw it when it first came out into the video store. I like Paul Rudd (or, as he's more affectionately known in our house, 'Crapbag' (if you're a Friends fan you'll know why))

I laughed my ass off (yes I LMAO)  I didn't, however, think it was a movie Sean would like. To me, it was a chick flick. I mean, it is, after all, about feelings.

But one evening there was nothing else on so I put it on and said to Sean, it's a funny movie, let's just watch it. You like Crapbag.

To say Sean likes this movie is an understatement.

Lately it's been on the movie channel a lot. And we have to watch it Every. Single. Time.  In fact...guess who now owns a copy of this movie. Yes, us.

This is major event as neither of us is the 'buy a movie' type. We are both of the mindset that there are few movies worth owning since, really, how many times can you watch the same movie?

Apparently this one you can....a lot.

And while I called it a chick flick, Sean calls it a a Bromance. Go figure, a chick flick that a man likes.

So that's my recommendation. Enjoy.

Laters on the menjay

No comments:

Post a Comment