Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Looking ahead

Wow - what was up with that pity party yesterday huh? It was Christmas, the happiest day if the year and I'm feeling sorry for myself. Someone slap me.

It's okay, I'm over it (or should I say I've passed the hormonal stage in my cycle)

So the other day I was re reading my New Year's Day post from 2010 and it's interesting to see just how much has changed in the last year - and how much of what I'd hoped for this year has actually happened - and what has not.

I didn't lose any weight. I didn't gain any either so that's got to count for something but short of getting a gym membership I don't see me losing any weight anytime soon. I'd like a gym membership but I need Emily to be old enough to babysit Connor on a regular basis first...so I can actually go to the gym.

I did not pay down 50% of the window debt and I did accumulate more but it's still manageable. (yeah, I'm trying to justify it)

I did continue to get A's in school (while I was going) but I gave up school and my goal of opening a new daycare centre in favor of my new fabulous dream job.

I did learn to use my new fancy camera and I did take the kids picture this year for the Christmas card. I've gotten pretty good with my camera. I'm hoping for Mother's Day to get a new lens so I can take even better pictures.

I am finishing 2010 with everyone who started it with me and I did in fact finish it with some new friends.

Not a bad year overall I think.

I'm going to think on what I want for 2011 and I'll get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment