Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Russia huh?

So every now and then I check my nifty stats bar on my blogger dashboard and I've noticed a trend. I seem to have some new but returning readers. In particular I've noticed a visitor or two from Russia every couple of days. I'm assuming it's the same person (people). It's a big internet but it's a bigger world so the chances of a variety of random readers, all from Russia stumbling upon the blog are not likely.

Anyhow, I just wanted to send a shout out to my Russian reader(s)

Привет, спасибо за посещение моего блога. Есть фантастический день!

(Google translate ROCKS!!)

And yes, it has occurred to me that the person reading this probably reads the whole thing in Russian so the fact that I've got that little blurb there in Russian will be totally lost on them....but if they are reading it in English then it won't be!  :)

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment