Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wow - this blows

Notice the new layout of my blog? I don't like it.

I like my old layout. It was pretty. It was me. This is just plain yucky.

I could probably get on board if I could figure out how to use my own photos as a background on blogger but alas, I am not technically literate enough. Maybe at naptime I'll google it and see if I can figure it out.

In the meantime, I'm stuck with this tripe.

My old background was from The Cutest Blog on the Block and it was great but they had some issues with photobucket and have to switch hosts. And now their site is down and I can't get in to get a new code so I'm stuck with this ugliness courtesy of blogger. (okay, truth be known it's not really that ugly it's just that it wasn't what I had before and I really really liked what I had before)

Yes, I'm complaining. Perhaps I'll save my pennies and get my fabulous friend Amanda to design me my own background. I know she does great work (she did my daycare logo for me)
Then my blog will be awesome again.

1 comment:

  1. I know what it's like to not like your layout. I wish I could get a custom design too! One day ;-)

    ReplyDelete