Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I have so much to say but saying it will likely spill out randomly.

I've never been on to talk openly about my feelings. In my father's last days I'd like to tell him how much I love him and what a great father he's been. And I don't think I'll be able to get through it coherently.

I would like my daughters to have memories forever of their Papa. My own grandfather died when I was 12 and I don't remember very much about him. I guess the fact that my dad lives with us will be better for my kids having memories.

I wish I could age Connor so that he too will have memories of his Papa. His very first word was Papa (I know that was a huge source of pride for my dad)

I'd like to know how it's fair that someone who's already taken enough shit in his life has to have it end like this?

"What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger." I'd rather stay weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment