Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Dreams

I've been having a lot of bizarre and very vivid dreams lately.

The other night I dreamt about one of my online friends. I dreamt that she came to visit me to ask some marital advice but I got held up at the border (??) and was late getting home. By the time I got here she was having a spaghetti dinner with her husband and my mom and my mom was telling her to just ignore my advice. My friend then jumped on the back of her husbands motorcycle and left for Mexico, all the while I'm shouting, "No, don't go with him. It's not worth it!"
And this is weird on so many levels because I've not met this person in real life, I've never even seen a picture of her husband, they don't live in Mexico and I haven't the first clue if he drives a motorcycle.

Last night I dreamt that I was visiting my grandma at her nursing home. I was supposed to give her a sponge bath. But instead I ended up in someone else's room, not an elderly person but someone in a wheelchair. I realized I wasn't in my grandma's room but felt bad about saying I was going to give her a sponge bath and then not giving her one so I did. Then I noticed that in her room there was a water cooler that was leaking so I went to the nurses station to get a mop but there was a huge crowd in the hallways with the media and all kinds of RCMP officers but they were all in their dress uniforms. I thought to myself "Oh an officer must have been shot"

I know the source of these dreams. I was talking with that friend about marital issues. I'm sure that was why I had that dream. I'm not sure why I dreamt about sponge baths and my grandma but there were two RCMP officers bodies brought home from Haiti the other day and I was watching clips of the repatriation on the news.

I like having bizarre dreams. Gives me something to look forward to when I go to bed.

Stupid, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment