Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Seriously?!?!

I can't seem to catch a break.

I have a small cyst on my lower back. I've had it for years and for the most part it doesn't bother me.

About 7 years ago it got infected and my Dr had to drain it. Gross, I know.

Well, it's infected again.

I went to the urgent care clinic this morning, thinking they would give me a prescription and defer it to my family Dr.  Instead, the Dr decided to drain it right there.

I was happy about that, don't get me wrong, but she had to make a sizable incision and now I'm left with a gaping hole in my back that has to be packed. And I have to go back every day for 2 weeks to have my dressing changed. Yippee.

And to add insult to injury the only pain killers I have left are expired Tylenol 3's.  Whatever works, this crap hurts like a bitch!

I'm ready to come out of this funk. I really, truly am.

It's Easter weekend. I'm going to relax today, dye some eggs with the kids. Tomorrow I'm going to go to mass and enjoy the day with the kids. Monday is Sean's last day at home before he starts working nights again. I'm going to miss sitting here with him at night.

Next week is the tea. I can't believe, it's almost here. I've got to get the last of the baskets done, make some cake pops, boob cookies and a cake. We've got to plan our menu and make sure we've got enough tea cups.

I have a lot to look forward to so as of right now, this funk....is GONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment