Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Who Are You?

I went to a team building workshop for work yesterday. The goal behind it was to show the teaching teams (teachers and ECE's) what the other's strengths and weaknesses in their personalities were and therefore provide a better understanding of how the other works, which would hopefully lead to a better working relationship.
This isn't so much of a problem with the teacher I work with and I. We get along quite well and, as expected, our results in the personality test were almost identical. It's like I work with myself. This, of course, may not always be a great thing since it means there isn't anyone to challenge our way of thinking...we think the same way. But it does mean there likely won't be much conflict and for that, I'm ecstatic.

Anyhow, it turns out the personality test we did is available online. So I thought I'd pass it along in case any of you were interested (because if you're a geek like me, taking a personality test is fun)
And for what it's worth, this is an accredited test created by an accredited individual, not just some random fly by night thing.

So if you're interested here's the test

And for further interest - I'm an ISFJ - which is exactly what I thought I was.

3 comments:

  1. It's great stuff isn't it? I have done it several times over the past 20 years and always get the same answer. I'm E/I NFP. Always equally introvert and extrovert. It's great to get an understanding of out quirks and why we lke things the way we do. I found it to be very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually equal parts F/T but when I read the two descriptions F fit my personality better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, we did that in counselor school too. I think I was a ENFJ-but I can't remember for sure. It's been a while.

    ReplyDelete