Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hold On To Your Socks

If you've got a weak bladder I'm going to suggest that you go pee before you read this because I'm going to tell you something that is going to make you laugh harder than you've ever laughed before........I'll wait....go ahead.....don't forget to wash before you come back.

As I write my little blog I'm waiting to begin the Jeopardy online test.

See, I told you it was funny!!

I'm not kidding.

I thought, for shiggles that it would be fun to take the test. The truth of the matter is, I don't have a hope in hell of passing it. Not that I'm not smart....but I've seen the questions they ask in the test. It's hard shit! They ask stuff about czars and ancient Egypt. But I've got nothing better to do this evening so I thought meh, why not.

Anyhow, while I'm waiting for the test to begin I thought I'd tell you what I've been up to.

In October I opened a 'teacher store' on a website called Teachers Pay Teachers. I sell resources and lessons plans that I've created for my class. I have 9 things for sale (actually a couple of things are free) but here's the part that is exciting me. Since for the last quarter (October to December) I made $85!!!  Yeah man, $85 for selling things that I've made for my own class to use. It's like free money. I can't get over my excitement.

I've also been trying to blog a little more often on my Kindergarten blog.

Anyhow, that's what's been eating a bulk of my spare time. I've been creating digital copies of a lot of my original lesson plans and 'prettying' them up to post them for sale too.

Connor is back to normal. He spent the day of his dental work on the couch sleeping on and off and by the next morning he was his old self again. I'm glad it's done and hope we don't have any more cavities to deal with.

Alrighty, that's enough blogging for me. I'm going to have to put my smart cap on and hopefully I'll get two or three of the fifty questions right so I don't feel like a total dumbass. 




No comments:

Post a Comment