Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Well colour me excited!!

That's excited....not pink! 

I feel very honoured to have been passed on a blog award. Thanks Kat!!  I'm flattered that you've included my blog in your list of 'love to read'.



So as part of this award I am to give you 7 facts about myself and award this to 10 other blogs that I love.

So here's 7 things you might not know about me.

1. When I first thought of having kids I would say I wanted a boy first but the truth was I didn't think I wanted a boy at all. When I had the girls I wanted desperately for them to be girls. When I got pregnant with Connor I decided what I really wanted was a boy since I knew this was our last baby.
Now that I'm the mommy to a boy - I am so ridiculously in love it takes my breath away. I can't figure out what ever possessed me to not want a boy.

2. I'm not afraid of dying....I'm just afraid of being aware that I've died.  

3. I always worry that people just pretend to like me when in fact they just tolerate me. (insecure much?)

4. Yellow is my favorite colour and seeing any shade of yellow automatically puts me in a better mood. 

5. My guilty pleasure movie is The American President (with Michael Douglas and Annette Benning) I have seen it more times than I can count and watch it everytime it's on TV. I don't know what it is about that movie but I great pig puffy heart it.

6. My dream is to have one (several) of my children's books published. I've been trying for years and can probably wallpaper a small room with 'thanks but no thanks' letters but I hold on to hope because Dr Suess's book And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street was rejected something like 34 times before being published.  And when I want something I'm relentless.

7. I can not sleep if I don't have the covers pulled right up to my ear. Even if it's hot. And every part of me (except my head) has to be under the covers. Yeah, I'm a bit of a freak. 


And now - to pass along 10 blogs I enjoy reading.....in no particular order.

1.  Red Means Go  Annah is highly offensive but her antics and cartoons keep me laughing. And some of the comments she gets are just as enjoyable.





6. Loving {Almost} Every Moment   (And for the record I'm not giving this to Kat because she gave it to me...I'm giving it to Kat because she really does have a great blog that I love to read.

7.  The Road to Donation   This one doesn't get updated often but if you take the time to read it from the start....an awesome story.




Pay them a visit, you'll probably like them too.

Now back to painting my living room pink. 


No comments:

Post a Comment