Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Tasty Tuesday - The Friday Edition. Bruschetta Chicken.

Ah Pinterest, that sweet, sweet time suck. I can't tell you how many recipes I've pinned and never tried. But now I can scratch one off that list. I found this recipe on Pinterest but I changed it to suit my tastes. And it tasted so good!! 

5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 cloves of garlic
1 c of fresh basil (I didn't have fresh and the grocery store was out of fresh so I used 1/3 c of dried basil)
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1 small red onion sliced
1 pint of cherry tomatoes
1/4 c of water. 
1/4 feta cheese


Now, let me walk you through how insanely easy this recipe is. Throw the olive oil, water, basil and garlic in a blender or food processor and blend that goodness up. 
Pour it over your chicken breasts that are snugly in the baking dish. Layer the top with the onion slices, feta and tomatoes. And it will look like this. 


Pop that bad boy into the oven at 350 for 45 minutes or so and it will come put looking like this. 


I served it with rice and spinach salad. 

And it was fantastic. Yummers. An add it to the rotation dish. 

So now, I should find my way over to Pinterest and pick my new recipe for tomorrow. If I'm not back in an hour it's because I've created a new Christmas ornament DIY board and am pinning like a madwoman. 





No comments:

Post a Comment