Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

30 Things - #18

I just realized that I've never finished this. I don't like to leave things unfinished. So here we go.

To find out what this is all about click here.

#18 -What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?

This is a hard one to answer. Most thing don't really bother me a whole lot. I get bent out of shape for a while but I get over things pretty quickly, life is too short to hold grudges.

I don't think it's any one thing in particular but I think I find it hard to forgive others who can't let go of grudges.

Sounds totally hypocritical doesn't it?

I just mean when people hang on to hurt or pain or anger it makes it hard for everyone else involved to move on. There is nothing that has ever happened in my life that I've not been able to move on from - without anger and without a grudge. I am forgiving because frankly, it's just to hard not to. I don't want to be miserable. I want to be happy and free and I find that in forgiveness.

But when the past gets rehashed and other people can't forgive or move on it keeps everyone involved stick in that rut too.

No comments:

Post a Comment