Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas

Christmas Christmas time is here, time for joy and time for cheer.....

I love love love Christmas. It's my most favorite time of the year. I love the build up. I love the shopping. I love the crowds. I love the time off work (heehee) I love the excitement my kids have. I love the excitment I have.

It's hard to put me in a bad mood at this time of year.

I've found it a bit of a challenge to buy gifts for my two younger kids this year. In years past it was Emily that was hard to buy for but this year, Connor and Mary are the challenge.

Mary is at that in between age, 10. She's still into toys (Monster High Dolls) but she also likes the same things her sister likes (One Direction)

Connor has the misfortune of being the third child to a mother who had a home daycare - we already have just about every toy known to man. And he doesn't really ask for anything.

Emily on the other hand has very specific requests. She wants a tna sweater. She wants roots pants. She wants One Direction tickets.

Well, as much as it pained me to spend $70 on a pair of pants I obliged with the roots pants and tna sweater. One Direction was a no go but my brother was able to score tickets for Justin Bieber for her and her bff. Looks like it will be a very Merry Christmas for both of them!

I'm going to spend the next two weeks relaxing, enjoying my time home with the kids and feeling blessed to be here, to be healthy and looking forward to 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment