Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Cricket.....Cricket.......Cricket.......

Did you know that the human brain is only capable of holding one thought at a time? So if you are thinking of one thing, it is impossible to consciously think of another. It makes true multitasking impossible.

It would appear, that at least for me, the same would go for blogging. I remember a day would not go by in which I didn't post something here or at the very least, have an idea for something I would post here. And the fact is, I'm still blogging, almost daily but it's on my Kindergarten blog.

I'm having a lot of fun with it. It's nice to find a voice again that isn't about cancer or illness. I'm still having trouble coming here to blog and talk about something that isn't cancer related....I'm sure one day I'll be able to - but making that transition seems to be challenging for me. And let's face it, no one wants to hear it....and I most certainly don't want to talk about it anymore. I want to move on.

So while I find my voice here again I'll continue to blog over there where I can talk about All Things Kindergarten.

Anyhow, I haven't forgotten this blog. Honest. I know that most of the readers here are not educators and would have absolutely no interest in reading my Kindergarten blog but if you know an educator, feel free to send them a link to my blog - maybe they'd be interested

No comments:

Post a Comment