Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Christmas!

Christmas, christmas time is here, time for joy and time for cheer.....

I'm having trouble finding my Christmas spirit. The house is decorated, the presents are wrapped, the plans are made...but I'm only halfway feeling it.
I'm sure tomorrow night will be better, loading the presents under the tree and spending an hour getting Connor's tool bench together while I watch "It's A Wonderful Life." I see the networks have screwed my plans this year because "Miracle on 34th Street" is on at the exact same time meaning I either flip channels and watch half of both movies or stay up until 1 am to watch both. Another compelling argument on why I need a PVR.

Well, if I don't catch you before then...

Merry Christmas....everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment